Who Am I

I'm just a moderate lil lady who has big expectations n will give a hundred n ten percent of her effort to achieve each n every one of em....

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Always expect the worst from someone n you'll be less hurt....

U know what? Cik Minah selalu dengar orang katakan.... Always expect the best from someone. That's good, that's positive and I try to do that. Tried to follow that. But you know what? When it happens the other way round kan, it hurts n it hurts so much that I said to myself kan, Bull**** lah peribahasa mat salleh tu. So, untuk mengelakkan heartache di masa-masa akan datang, Cik Minah nak tukau sket, Always expect the worst from someone, so that you'll always be ready and u won't get hurt so much. Please understand that you will get hurt buttttt it won't be so much. That's basically my theory lah. Lom practice lagi. What's the story behind this issue? Let it be lah.... No point telling coz it's gonna hurt all over again. So, what's the use....

No comments: