Who Am I

I'm just a moderate lil lady who has big expectations n will give a hundred n ten percent of her effort to achieve each n every one of em....

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Busy busy busy day... Part one.

Yesterday kan, Cik Minah was so busy the whole day you.... From morning to night..... Ish! cam businesswoman laks rasanyer... Ahaks. Morning, I went out with Mom for soping moping. But 1st, we stop at St John Dialysis Bachang where my Dad used to go for his Dialysis. By the way, my Dad suffered Kidney Problem n had to go for Dialysis 3 days a week and he had been going there since 97. My mother was his Driver. How great my Mom is to stick with him all those years. Hopefully Allah gives me strength and iman to do what she did for my Dad if any of those thing to should happen to hubby (Mintak jauh Ya Allah) but we don't know what is in store for us in the future. Always be ready kan? Anyway, my Dad passed away on 24th December 2008 which is the saddest occasion in my life and what made it most sad was my Mom was just coming out from her comma n she didn't get to say goodbye to the love of her life for 47 years. Seriously, talking bout this issue still bring tears to my eyes so I'm just gonna stop here on that story. So, back to my busy story, went to St John and Mom met up with all the nurses there n she enjoyed herself immensely coz everyone was saying how great she looks. After that, we went to Tesco and Mom bought her hari raya slippers. Sis's treat. I bought a pair too. Might it be Sis's treat too? Hahahaha.... If you are reading this, my Sweet Beautipul Honey Bun Lolly Pop Ferrero Roche Darling Sis of mine, both cost RM110.00 only. Hik Hik Hik.


After the shoes shopping, Me n Mom went inside Tesco and bought a couple of things. Mom seems to enjoy herself coz she said it's her first day shopping after two years since she was admitted to the hospital. Bought a couple of things and went home.


No comments: