Who Am I

I'm just a moderate lil lady who has big expectations n will give a hundred n ten percent of her effort to achieve each n every one of em....

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Busy busy busy day... Part Two.

So, finished with the Shopping, went back home and dropped Mom off. After that went to INJA, my old office and met up with old friends and in the middle of our lasering n bantering, my ex boss came in. Waaah looking as lovely as ever and you know what? She still remembers me even though it had been 10 years. Well... I guess who can forget me... Cik Minah kan pekerja yang cemerlang, gemilang n terbilang.... Kuang Kuang Kuang.... After chit chatting for bout half an hour, left the office with two new friends in facebook and went off to Popular to find books for everyone. Mind you... everyone but myself... Cemana lak boley jadi camtu. Ish tak paham sungguh.....


Finished with the Book Shopping, went home and rest for a while, 5.30 went to Pasar Ramadhan. Hari ni malas masak. Penat shopping.... Hihihi....

Malam laks entertain kengkawan thru Facebook, YM and Phone until 1.00 in the morning. Pergh 3 in 1 you... Tu lah citer ke"bizi"an Cik Minah....

No comments: